By accessing the website at https://amourhairbeauty.nl, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Online booking appointments
site www.amourhairbeauty.nk/appointments/ The schedule is very accurate concerning availability. If you are a NEW CLIENT please book accordingly.
- It’s our ultimate priority to provide you with quality service. AHB is a Curl Specialist and has been trained by the best but continue to invest in her craft. AHB uses some of the best “Curl Friendly” Products on the market and strive to provide you with a professional atmosphere. You CAN NOT book past 3 months in advance so anything past 3 months will be unavailable.
- *You CAN NOT book past 3 months in advance so anything past 3 months will be unavailable.
- *Please note, we will be hosting classes soon. Subscribe to our newsletter for more information.
In order to provide the best service possible and be fair to all clients, we ask that you comply with the following scheduling policy. Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of the policies below.
- We work on one client at a time by appointment only. Online booking is available here (link to Book Appointment). Please keep in mind that we currently work only on Fridays and Saturdays, so scheduling may be a challenge at times. we appreciate your understanding.
1.2. PAYMENT METHODS
- We accept Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal and other online payments. After or during your service upon agreement, you will receive and invoice with the total amount of your services to your email on file. You will then have several payments method to choose from. If you choose Paypal as a payment method, there will be an additional fee.
- Note! If you are not paying by cash, please make sure you have access to your email on file. All payments must be completed before you leave the salon. Thank you for your understanding
1.3. CLIENTS IN LONDON
- As you all know we are based in Netherlands and travel to the UK from time to time to provide you our services. This comes with extra expenses like plane tickets, accommodation and transportation fees. For that reason clients in London are required to pay 15% more and 50% deposit during your online booking in order to secure your appointment with me.
- Your appointment time is reserved just for you. Unlike other stylists, we DO NOT double book. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we kindly ask for 48 hours notice so that we can accommodate other guests. If you need to cancel up to 48 hours before your appointment, please click on the link in your confirmation email to cancel your appointment without penalty or reschedule.
- Clients in the UK are required to reschedule or cancel appointment within a week/168 hours
- Please note that No refunds will be given on any services for clients if you do not comply with this agreement!
- If your cancellation is within 24 hours of your appointment time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text +31 (0) 648423643 Be aware that any cancellation within 24 hours is subject to a fee equivalent to 100% of your scheduled service price that will be immediately charged to you. An invoice of this charge will be sent to your email on file and you are obliged to pay this. Amour Hair & Beauty Salon will not be responsible for cancellations that are called in, texted in, sent to the wrong email, or not sent in accordance to this policy.
- Clients who do not show up to their appointment without any notification will be charged 100% of their appointment price immediately. An invoice of this charge will be sent to your email on file and you are obliged to pay this . Thank you for your understanding.
1.6. APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATIONS + REMINDERS
- To help remind you of your special time with us,we have an option to assist you. If your email is listed during the time of online booking, you will automatically receive an email 72 hours in advance of your appointment. Not getting reminders? Please let us know by email email@example.com or text +31 (0) 648423643.
- We confirm in advance as a courtesy because we understand how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. However, it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times and inform me if your contact information has changed
- When you schedule your appointment, you will receive a confirmation in your email address on file. Please check your spam box if you do not receive this confirmation. Add us to your list of contacts in order to receive all email appointment notifications.
1.7. LATE POLICY
- We totally understand “life happens”. If for any reason you are expecting to be late by 15 minutes or more to a scheduled appointment, please call call!
- We cannot guarantee appointments for late arrivals. Should you be running late, We will hold your appointment for 15 minutes provided we hear from you. If you are more than 15 minutes late without notice, you will be charged and asked to reschedule.
1.8. DETANGLING FEE
- Anytime a client’s hair requires more than 10 minutes of detangling*, a detangling fee (€50.00 +) will apply. If you know your hair will need detangling, please schedule a detangling session to ensure that we have enough time for the service. If your hair needs extra detangling and a detangling session was not previously scheduled, your appointment time may have to be rescheduled due to time constraints.
1.9. SERVICE SATISFACTION
- We take pride in all of the services we provide. If the service that was agreed upon in the consultation was not technically executed to your standards (including, but not limited to, frizzy, loose, uneven hair, etc.), please inform us during the time of your appointment. If you are uncomfortable doing so face to face, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. An appointment will be set within the same week for a restyle. Notifications after 24 hours are not eligible for complementary restyles. No refunds will be given on any services.
- Although we stand behind our service satisfaction 100%, this does not apply if after service has been rendered to your specifications you feel as though another style category would have suited you better. Please understand we cannot offer a complementary or discounted service in these circumstances. Thank you for understanding.
- Children are not permitted in the salon if they are not being serviced. Please contact the salon via text or email to inform of a child appointment as more time may be required
Parents must remain in the salon with your children 12 and under for the duration of the appointment
- Bridal styling requires a consultation at least 30 days prior to wedding day. Please contact me for more information.
- *Prices and services can change at anytime *.
- *Thank you, Your understanding is greatly appreciated!*.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Amour Hair Beauty’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Amour Hair Beauty’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Amour Hair Beauty at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Amour Hair Beauty’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Amour Hair Beauty makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Amour Hair Beauty does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Amour Hair Beauty or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Amour Hair Beauty’s website, even if Amour Hair Beauty or a Amour Hair Beauty authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Amour Hair Beauty’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Amour Hair Beauty does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Amour Hair Beauty may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Amour Hair Beauty does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Amour Hair Beauty has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Amour Hair Beauty of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Amour Hair Beauty may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Netherland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.